What you need: Makes 45 cookies
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment or nonstick liners. Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl with mixer until well blended. Beat in yolks, lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt.
2. With mixer on low, beat in flour just until moist clumps form. Gather dough together in bowl to bind.
3. Shape scant tablespoons of dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls on prepared sheets, spacing them 1 inch apart. Using a floured finger, make a deep indentation in center of each ball.
4. Bake cookies until firm and lightly golden on bottom, about 18 to 20 minutes.
5. Remove cookies from oven and immediately fill indentations with curd. Return to oven and bake 2 minutes longer to set curd.
6. Bake remaining cookies. Lightly dust edges with confectioners' sugar before serving.
Recipe from: Woman'sDay