gooey chocolate cookies
There is nothing I crave more than ooey gooey cookies. The best is when you break a cookie open, especially chocolate chip, and you can see the melted chocolate strands. I had the idea of a soft cookie in mind and once I saw this one I knew I found a winner. Although these didn't have chocolate chips they were still packed with a chocolate flavor. They were super simple to make and easy to keep in the fridge for later days. If you also crave ooey gooey cookies this might just be your perfect match.
What you need:
1 cup butter, softened
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup cocoa, unsweetened
2 cups sugar, plus sugar for rolling
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In bowl of mixer, cream butter and 2 cups sugar.
2. Add eggs and vanilla. Blend until batter is soft and fluffy.
3. Add cocoa, flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir the dough until it is thick and well formed.
4. Roll a into a small ball and roll in granulated sugar. I used a medium cookie scoop
5. Place two inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 8 minutes. For larger balls bake for 10 minutes.
7. Cool for one minute before removing to a rack. If your kitchen is warm, store the dough in the refrigerator between batches.
Recipe from: Just a Pinch